2012

Posted on Monday, November 16th, 2009

Dave!Can we really risk the alternatives?

DAVETOON: VOTE DAVE 2012

Tags: , ,
Categories: DaveToons 2009Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. I’d totally vote for you. Write-in even.

You know those old “Don’t blame me, I voted for Opus.” t-shirts? You should totally make up a batch of “Don’t blame me, I voted for li’l Dave.” t-shirts for 2012. Bank.

2. muskrat says:

we absolutely cannot risk the alternative. go dave!

3. Finn says:

I’m in! That’s one vote…

4. Ren says:

I would like to offer my services to your campaign. I promise to adjust my worldview as you see fit.

5. Avitable says:

According to Roland Emmerich, the world will end anyways, so we might as well go out with Bad Monkey as a running mate!

Well, let’s see. I know your wardrobe is reasonable, you have proven you can unite people on both sides of the isle and you have a talent for knowing the right things to say to everyone.

You have officially passed your “I’m Nothing Like Palin” list. You can count on my vote.

7. josh says:

Where is the monsta-sized tsunami destroying Nueva Nueva and the meteorz crashing into famous landmarkz across the globe?!

8. Poppy says:

Only if you let Tracy Morgan be your VP, as I tweeted about yesterday. Thank you.