Suck

Posted on Saturday, October 31st, 2009

Dave!

DAVETOON MAC: I'm a Mac! PC: I'm a PC!

DAVETOON MAC: Is that your Halloween costume? PC: No. MAC: Then why are you dressed as a vampire?

PC: People say Windows couldn't suck any harder than it does, so I'm going to prove them wrong! MAC: And it shows!

DAVETOON MAC: I thought that's what Windows 7 was for? PC: It's no Vista, but we tried our best!

DAVETOON MAC: Happy Halloween everybody! PC: I vant to suck your productivity!

To see all of the Lil' Dave Mac vs. Lil' Wayne PC ads, click here!

Comments

1. Pauly D says:

I don’t know, man. Windows 7 is like a really great burrito wrapped up in a pizza and then fried up nice and golden-like.

2. A. Lewis says:

You do know that we both bought new Macbook Pros yesterday….right??? We’re trying to figure out how to migrate and transfer and work on the new side of things now. EEeeekkkk!

3. Ren says:

Run away! Run away!

Happy Halloween – done PC vs Mac ad style. Love it.

5. Peggy Archer says:

Wait.. I have a PC running Ubuntu, which is Linux. Somebody please tell me if I suck or not.

6. Mahreen says:

You are the absolute BEST. ROFL.