I had a great idea for a post today, but had forgotten what it was by the time I sat down to actually write it.
If that's not an excuse for a meme, I don't know what is...
- What's your favorite candle scent? Vanilla.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Sigourney Weaver.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Samuel L. Jackson.
- How old do you think you'll be when you get married? One billion.
- Do you know a hoarder? Nope.
- Can you do a split? Oh hell no.
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I have no idea, but it was fairly young.
- How many oceans have you swam in? Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian oceans... so, three I guess.
- How many countries have you been to? Fifty-One... including this one.
- Is anyone in your family in the army? No.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one? Olive.
- What would you name your son if you had one? Jake.
- What's the worst grade you got on a test? F.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Oooh... that's a toughie. Knight Rider? Or perhaps The Six Million Dollar Man? Oh... I know... MANIMAL! Heh.
- What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? No clue. Probably a robot or something.
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I tried but couldn't really get into Harry Potter or Hunger Games. And no, I haven't touched the Twilight crap.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British!
- Did your mother go to college? No. She went to the Navy.
- Are your grandparents still married? I only have one grandmother left, so... no.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons? No.
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is? WTF? Of course I do.
- What's the first amusement park you've been to? Disneyland.
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Japanese (again) or Italian.
- Do you spell the color as grey or gray? I prefer "grey" but switch it up from time to time.
- Is your father bald? Completely? No.
- Do you know triplets? No.
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Oh gawd... Titanic, I guess.
- Have you ever had Indian food? Many, many times. I love the stuff.
- What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Alfredo alla Scrofa in Rome.
- Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes.
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Just Costco.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I have no idea.
- If you have a nickname, what is it? Don't have one.
- Who's your favorite person in the world? I couldn't choose between my family and friends, so I'll say Betty White.
- Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Neither... give me the city.
- Can you whistle? No.
- Do you sleep with a nightlight? No.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning? No. Practically never.
- Do you take any pills or medication daily? No.
- What medical conditions do you have? That's a bit complicated... though it could best be described as a side-effect to the cure for a side-effect that I got from taking a prescribed drug when I was younger.
- How many times have you been to the hospital? For myself? Once that I know of (outside of being born in one). As a vistor? Dozens.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course.
- Where do you buy your jeans? Online.
- What's the last compliment you got? I honestly don't know.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I don't dream. At least not how I understand other people dream.
- What flavor tea do you enjoy? Sleepy-Time Tea.
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Eight.
- What religion will you raise your children to practice? If I were to ever have kids? None. They can grow up and decide for themselves what religion works for them... if any.
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? HOLY SHIT! SANTA ISN'T REAL?!?
- Why do you have a tumblr? I have no idea. It's not like I ever use it.
I think that dream answer deserves more explanation. I’m intrigued. 🙂
i am kinda sad that you don’t know when you received your last compliment! after all, you are smart and talented and good looking and funny and hardworking and so many complimentable things. you are so wonderful that you probably won’t even give me shit for making up the word complimentable!
in other news, i liked this one. learned a few new things about you!