One of the nice things about having a blog that's been around a while is that you have a record of what you were doing in years past. In my case, it's a record that spans ten years, which is pretty good.
Except not always. I was a sporadic blogger in the beginning and sometimes weeks passed between entries. So, in the beginning at least, there are stretches which are entirely unknown. Later years are better, however...
- 2012 • Taking a look a religious lunacy and cartoons.
- 2011 • Waiting for Judgement Day and contemplating the end of the world.
- 2010 • Getting some terrible news from a friend.
- 2009 • Returning from TequilaCon 5 in Albuquerque... The Spice must flow.
- 2008 • Attending TequilaCon 4 in Philadelphia.
- 2007 • Looking for socks before a trip to Greece.
- 2006 • Hanging our with Bad Monkey.
- 2005 • Reading a bunch of critically acclaimed blogs... all of which are either dead or long since abandoned.
- 2004 • Watching two chick flicks... 13 Going on 30 and Mean Girls.
- 2003 • Unknown. See, I told you.
Of course, that's just the stuff I decided I could write about. Who knows what was going on between the lines.
Probably stuff I'm better off forgetting anyway.