Enjoy the final dog days of Summer... because Bullet Sunday starts... now...
• Astronaut. I'd like to take a minute to chime in with the rest of the internet to say "thank you" to American hero and space explorer Neil Armstrong. His service to his country and pioneering spirt have been an inspiration to the USA and the world...
As the first human to step foot on the moon, he's left a mark in history the likes of which few will ever accomplish. Rest in peace, Mr. Armstrong.
• FaceTime. And to the tin-foil-hat brigade who still believes that the moon landing was a hoax and decides to carpet-bomb my blog with stupid-ass comments I will only end up deleting... you deserve a punch in the face from Buzz Aldrin...
Now go look at these new 2012 photos of the Apollo Moon Landing Site and marvel at the things we mere humans can accomplish.
• Isaac. And so Hurricane Isaac is going to be attending the Republican National Convention in Tampa. Which has resulted in Monday's festivities being canceled as a precaution. Which means Ann Romney, who was scheduled to speak on Monday, has been rescheduled to Tuesday. I'm kind of bummed about this, because my anticipation is running high. Not because I give a shit about anything Ann Romney has to say ("We've given all you people need to know!")... but because I am banking on a SURPRISE GUEST APPEARANCE by Rafalca, her dancing Olympian pony! I'm a huge fan...
Photo by doe awesome photographer at Reuters
• Wrath. Still no word from self-proclaimed "Man of God" and total bat-shit insane televangelist Pat Robertson on how God is endorsing President Obama by sending a hurricane to the Republican convention. I mean, I can only assume that this will be what he says, since he's attributed every other "act of God" to some kind of crazy wrath-inspired divine intervention...
And now God is telling me that you should send me money!
Guess I shouldn't hold my breath though.
• Wrathja Vu. And speaking of zany wrath-inspired divine intervention... I hear that there were earthquakes striking Southern California this afternoon. I can't even guess what God's reason for this will be. Though I'm sure Pat will let us know...
And now God is telling me that you should send me mo- mo-... oops I crapped my pants!
You're as nuts as ever, you crazy old bastard, you!
Another weekend bites the dust...
I love comments! However, all comments are moderated, and won't appear until approved. Are you an abusive troll with nothing to contribute? Don't bother. Selling something? Don't bother. Spam linking? Don't bother.
I have made it my life’s mission to ensure I live long enough to see the headline, “PAT ROBERTSON DEAD”
But life is so interesting with him in it! You just never know what the bat-shit bucket of crazy is going to say next!
I remember in the months leading up to the RNC, the Mayor of Tampa and the heads of the committee organizing it had been rambling on and on about how there was such a low chance of a hurricane actually happening during the same time the RNC was scheduled they really weren’t worrying about it. HA! Guess they jinxed themselves!! Either that or the powers that be got pissed off when that moron Kevin Yoder went skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee!! I am laughing at it all anyway!
It’s okay though… God totally diverted the hurricane, towards those godless heathens in New Orleans, so it’s all good.
Except… Rush Limbaugh is saying that the hurricane was a plot by the Obama Campaign to trick Republicans into canceling the convention, so I have no idea.
i would like a dancing horse. the republicans should promise me one.
Oh I’m sure that the dancing ponies will be trickling down with all the jobs and stuff. No problem there.
Pat Robertson needs to just STFU. In fact, all of these wack jobs need to shut up. They have no fucking clue what they are talking about and are only talking for ratings.
I’ve always been in awe of the moon landing, just like I’m in awe odf Curiosity being on Mars. I was sad to hear of Armstrong’s passing this weekend. He was a great man who did a great thing.