It's at times like this when I have absolutely nothing to write about that I regret having a blog. Guess it must be time for a meme...
- ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my left thumb. I got frostbite as a kid, so my hands don't register pain properly all the time. One day I was using a hack-saw and noticed the blade was turning red... turns out I was sawing into my thumb and didn't know it.
- WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Posters for Strange Days and Pulp Fiction.
- WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? An iPhone 4.
- WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mostly 80's pop, but there's a bunch of new stuff I like too.
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Not off-hand, no.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be somewhere else.
- WHO DO YOU MISS? I just got done watching Dr. Who, so I miss my best friend Howard, who was a Dr. Who fanatic.
- IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? Probably. Poor soul.
- WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? An old friend.
- WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Lewis
- THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? Jeremy Piven's Cupid
- THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My mom.
- DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No.
- THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Ooh... I don't cry very often. If I had to guess, I'd say two people I don't even know.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? I don't wear the stuff, but there is a scent that the ladies wear that drives me crazy... I'm just not sure what it's called. It's kind of powdery and fresh with a light floral edge to it. When worn in "barely there" moderation, it's killer.
- WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark hair and dark eyes.
- WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? Smart.
- COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Neither. Though I do like Jäger Bombs, which are dropped in Red Bull, so I guess energy drinks?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese.
- IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Puka Dog!
- WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? Sean Hannity. What a hypocritical piece of shit.
- DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Not any more.
- WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? Probably a stuffed animal when I was a baby. I had a lot of them.
- DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? More than I could ever say.
- ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
- FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND? Donna Karan New York. I'm not into clothes even a little bit... but if I could afford it, everything I own would be Donna Karan.
- WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? One that flies.
- WHAT COLOUR IS IT? Silver.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE? Walking.
- WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Been there. Done that.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I wouldn't know.
- WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 24.
- BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Either.
- WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? Work.
- WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Ignorance.
- HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST? Yes. Lots of places. Edinburgh, Scotland.
- YOUR WEAKNESSES? Apple products.
- FRIES/CHIPS, RICE, OR BEANS? Fries (PATATJES MET!).
- FIRST JOB? Picking fruit in an orchard.
- EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE? Yes.
- WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? Catching up on television with my DVR.
- IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? Uhhh... I dunno. Might be nice to get my broken nose straightened out?
- WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME? I had nothing better to blog about.
- WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My work.
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Take frequent vacations to where it was legal.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? My birthday is a year away... so I guess surviving long enough to reach it would be good.
- HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Now? Probably none.
- WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father.
- DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
- WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE? Index finger. It's just so bloody useful.
- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A vegetarian tamale with rice.
- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay. But most everyting is typed into a computer, so I don't really care.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Not a great question for a vegetarian.
- ANY BAD HABITS? Yes.
- WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I don't have CDs anymore, they've all been ripped into iTunes. I'm not really embarrassed by any of it.
- IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure. I'm awesome!
- HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Not that I can think of.
- DO LOOKS MATTER? Not as much to me as they seem to matter to most people.
- HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? Rant on my blog.
- WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My sister's house. I love being there.
- DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No.
- WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? Unquestionably LEGO.
- HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? 412.
- DO YOU USE SARCASM? No. Not at all. (sarcasm)
- DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes.
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yes. But that was a while ago.
- WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? Proximity to Maui.
- WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Dave2, Blogography, Duke.
- HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT'S YOUR HAT SIZE? Dozens of baseball caps, a cowboy hat, a fedora, and a crown. I think they're all "one-size-fits-all" kind of things.
- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
- WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING? Upset for his family.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate.
- ARE YOU LAZY? When working? No. In my free time? Yes.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT? I start most every day with Matt & Kim's Block After Block, but there's lots of other songs I'm loving too.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND? Depeche Mode.
- HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? Zero. They were all yanked when I got my braces.
- DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? Yes. But I want to go someplace special every year.
- WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mackintosh Braun. If you don't know who they are, you are seriously missing out.
- LAST THING YOU ATE? A vegetarian tamale with rice.
- LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A good friend.
- WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING? In the mirror? That would be how messed up my hair is.
- FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Mercy In You by Depeche Mode.
- FAVOURITE TWO THINGS TO HATE? FOX News and Microsoft Windows.
- FAVOURITE DRINK? Coke with Lime. But since they don't make it anymore, I guess Pineapple-Orange-Guava Juice (POG).
- FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries.
- SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Hockey. Baseball.
- WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Black with gray moving in.
- EYE COLOUR? Dark Brown.
- DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? Only when I'm not wearing contacts. Or it's bright out and I'm wearing sunglasses.
- SIBLINGS? Yes!
- FAVOURITE MONTH(s)? March.
- DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not since I became a vegetarian.
- LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Neil Gaiman episode of Dr. Who.
- FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The First Day of Spring.
- ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Hell yes.
- SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Unless it's Winter in Hawaii.
- KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on the person, but probably hugs.
- RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? They both have their place.
- WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY? Betty White or Ryan Reynolds.
- WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE? The person I most want to.
- BOOKS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM? The Authority.
There! Are you happy now, internets?
101 things about you made me feel happy; so Yes I am happy 🙂
Awww – you don’t have to be too shy to ask me out! How sweet! 😉
But yowza with the thumb and the hacksaw!
Funny, all these years and somehow it never occurred to me I didn’t know your middle name. I guess that’s true of a lot of people I know, now that I think about it.
Interesting! See, I’m glad you have a blog and sometimes think you have nothing to say.
Also, since you’re not scared of the dark, I’ll just hide in your backpack when we explore the haunted sanatorium in a few weeks.
Do they really not make coke with lime? I drink diet coke with lime and it would really suck if they stopped making it. Sorry!
27. The Delorean?
Ha. And what cartoon should come up on the header after I made that comment… you’re toon of the delorean.
My blog is magical that way… you had a question, and it gave you the answer!