Snowblown

Posted on Tuesday, April 5th, 2011

Dave!It's snowing like crazy in the Cascades. Again.

I am so done with snow now. But it sure makes flying over the mountains pretty...

Snowy Mountains

But my concern is driving over the mountains. With the passes all messed up, I'm cut off from civilization.

By car, anyway.

Stupid expensive plane tickets.

Tags: ,
Categories: Travel 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. B.E. Earl says:

No way you can fly into an airport on the correct side of the range? That sucks!

It’s supposed to be 78 degrees here Sunday and I am THRILLED.

3. claire says:

Wow, that’s beautiful. Snowed here today too but not nearly so picturesque, just cold and rather wet.

4. Nenette says:

Wow, that’s gorgeous. But yeah, stay safe — no driving.

5. the muskrat says:

Scary! I remember that map you drew of the route you once had to drive because of mountain passes gone bad. Hope you didn’t have to do that again!

6. that is one hell of a gorgeous photo, dave. you get to see such pretty stuff!

7. delmer says:

We had a flurry or two here yesterday. If you consider we had flurries in October, that comes to 7 months of having snow. And that’s too many months… even if the snows at either end of the scale are just flurries.

8. That photo is absolutely stunning.

9. A. Lewis says:

Without a doubt, those mountains into Wenatchee are AMAZING. The world’s prettiest.

10. Stacey says:

At least it’s a beautiful inconvenience.