Bullet Sunday already? Where did that weekend go?
• Radio. Today at 4:00pm Pacific (7:00pm Eastern) I will be a guest host on BlogTalk Radio for the incomparable Mr. Fab's Pointless Drivel LIVE show! Heaven only knows what we'll talk about, but it's sure to be a lot of fun! To listen in, just point your web browser here and you're good to go! Once the show begins you'll be able to view a live chat with other listeners but, to join-in the chat yourself, you'll need to pre-register for an account (it's free!). Please note that the show is usually NSFW and probably not appropriate for children, small animals, The Radical Christian Right, or those not possessing a sense of humor...
• Talk. While I'm talking up the big fun that's BlogTalk Radio, I would be remiss to mention that half the blogosphere has radio shows there on Sunday. It starts off with Karl from Secondhand Triptophan at 2:00pm (that's Pacific Time), followed by Hilly-Sue from Snackie's World at 3:00pm, Fab at 4:00pm, Turnbaby from And The World Turns at 5:00pm, and Kyra from The Kyra Sutra at 6:00pm! Quite a line-up! Usually Sundays are travel days for me and I miss the shows, then have to listen to the archives. But today I'm excited because I'll be able to listen to everybody LIVE! Though I have to say that I'm feeling a bit left out that I don't have a radio show of my own. Maybe I'll just beg everybody to guest-star on their show and it will be almost the same? Probably not, but I guess I'll find out.
• Misrepresented. While State Legislator Sally Kern (Oklahoma House of Representatives) was making disgusting homophobic remarks to a small group of people, somebody recorded her dumbass ramblings and posted them on the internets. Now the dumbass bigot is having to deal with the fallout of being a "representative" who is very selective about which of her constituates she "represents" (gays need not apply!). After listening to her bullshit, I came away with a sense that she doth protest too much. What is she compensating for I wondered? And then it hit me... she's not afraid of the "gay agenda" she's afraid of being exposed! A classic case of denial...
• Lesbionic. I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on Representative Kern... but I'm lashing out from fear. Fear that she and her homophobic nut-job comrades might actually be able to make good on their Nazi-esque fantasies of cleansing the nation of homosexuals. A nightmare! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LESBIAN PORN?!? Because right now I'm trying to decide which video I need most, and that's a struggle I'm not wanting to give up...
I'm leaning towards "The Trouble with Girls" because it sounds naughty! But then I see "Girls Do It Best: Volume 2" and think perhaps that's the way to go... obviously these babes are really good at making lesbian porn if they've got a SEQUEL going on! Except further down the shelf there's "Girls on Girls: VOLUME FOUR" yes, VOLUME FOUR, which sounds great, yet I can't help but wonder if they're just running the series into the ground like the Star Wars prequels did? But then... THEN... I spot "Bitch Banging Bitch" and think this video must be the one to beat... it's got bitches in it! And they appear to be experienced bitches, unlike the amateurs to be found in "Bitches in Training." And there's always "100% Strap-On," which could be interesting and educational... or just very, very scary. What's a boy to do? Well, if people like Sally Kern get their way, there won't be anything TO do. The lesbian porn industry will be shut down. THIS is AMERICA?!? Nay, I say! Hmmm... I wonder where Obama stands on lesbian porn?
• Trek I have been really enjoying the new remastered versions of Star Trek lately. It's amazing how a fresh batch of special effects can totally refresh the show. It's just as relevant today as it ever was, and looks absolutely beautiful. ..
More gorgeous images can be found here, and where you can watch the remastered episodes can be found here. If all else fails, and you're wanting to know what the fuss is about, you can always buy episodes from the iTunes Music Store.
And that's a wrap for Bullet Sunday! Be sure to tune in to Pointless Drivel LIVE on BlogTalk Radio today at 4:00pm Pacific Time (or 3:00pm if you haven't set your clock ahead yet). Your life might just depend on it!
Well, maybe not yours, but definitely mine. I hear Fabby sends out assassins to kill you if his ratings drop when you guest-host.
I love comments! However, all comments are moderated, and won't appear until approved. Are you an abusive troll with nothing to contribute? Don't bother. Selling something? Don't bother. Spam linking? Don't bother.
Nice job outing Sally Kern. Seriously that tirade made me physically sick to my stomach. She’s a preacher’s wife AND a teacher.
Apparently she’s also in to double fisting, poodle balling, and may have actually scripted the 2 Girls One Cup video.
Hah! After seeing that video on your site, and Long Story Longer’s site, and a few other places on the internet… it seems SOMEBODY aught to figure out why she’s such a douchebag! 🙂
“My statements were taken out of context” indeed.
I’m sure you’ll be fine with any of those movies. You only need to watch 10 minutes of it.
Ten whole minutes?? Pshaw, I can name that tune in 5 minutes!
Uhhh… I mean… I can go all night, baby! Yeah, that’s what I meant to say!
I can tell you which of those movies are the best and which suck…but then again *my* view on what’s hot and your view of what’s hot…wait, what the HELL am I talking about? It’s ALL hot!
I can’t wait for your show. I think I will call in and stir up trouble ;).
That picture of you and Mr Fab cracks me up! Did he just shove something up your arse to cause that expression on your face? I can’t see his other hand…hmmmm…
You and Fab look great together, baby! I’ll totally tune into your show… and Hilly’s….
“All lifestyles, like all religions, are not created equal …”
And I paraphrase (most likely) as I don’t care to listen to her again.
She said she was taken out of context (naturally), but I’m wondering what the correct context is for “if you’re not Baptist, you ain’t squat.”
I don’t care what you wear. you are still hot.
Go over to http://www.jestertunes.com. He posted the video that’s out there, with the address to write hate mail.
I am going to send her the “dangerous” letter, just because I want to go to jail. Let’s all write letters about how we are going to “off” her.
F’ing c*nt slut b*tch whore douchebag nazi f’ing demon spawn from hell.
I will try to listen!
Why choose just one Dave? Go for all of them I say!
Wow, Dave on Fab’s show. Definitely must listen tonight. Or today…whatever, 3 hours difference.
I wonder how many actual lesbians buy that lesbian porn? ‘Cause I suspect that most of the folks forking out the money for those titles are straight men who see it and say, “Ooooooh. Lesbian porn!”
And is it really lesbian porn at THAT point? But maybe that is one those “chicken or the egg” questions that can never be answered…
I am pretty sure that there are many countries, and probably a few Bible Belt states, in which we could be arrested for that picture.
You can come on my show anytime, Dave! Just so you know that it gets pretty lewd..lol.
Lesbian porn….mmmm…..where was I?
Oh, yeah. I didn’t even realize you had been playing with your headers. Urinal Cake Eating Bad Monkey made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
If you never take any of my advice, please, heed this:
Avoid the Strap On.
The server was too busy to accept me for like, over an hour. I gave up. *sigh*
Sometimes I just see a piece of a Star Trek ep, but it always makes me happy when I catch one of those cool remastered establishing shots or souped up effects which isn’t too souped up. Respecting that balance makes those shots fit in so well.
Rule 34 on Sally Kern.
Well, Rule 34 does dictate Kern-porn exists on the internet somewhere… not that this is something I would ever want to see.
You were hilarious on Fabby’s show. And that pic of the Kern woman is AWESOME!!
Wow…those shots on the trek site of the re-work they did on the special effects is amazing. I love that they make the planets look like actual planets (instead of glowing marbles), and the ships look more like something that’s actually from the 23rd century.
I wonder if they’ll ever do it for some of the older TNG episodes…the 80s effects were OK, but could also use some updating I think.
Would it be a bad thing if I could identify by name most of those porn stars?
You touch on a very important issue in your post.
No, I’m not talking about Star Trek, Kern, lesbian porn or BTR… I mean – where does Obama stand? On anything? Lesbian porn is a good place to start I guess.
Ha! I love that PS pic of the Kern douchebag! Classic! You and Fab look awfully cozy too. *wink* As for the lesbian porn, as the proprietress of PornFest, I would have to say that your first choice was the best. It’s what I would have picked.
You and Fab are HILARIOUS. Plus Hilly – you three are dynamite!
Hilly-Sue… YOU stir up trouble? I find that very hard to believe…
Penelope… Mr. Fab has a dildo hanging out of his pants. Is there really anything else needed to make me have that look on my face?
CK… Yes… Mr. Fab and I are America’s Power Blogging Couple™, that’s for sure.
Delmer… There is no context for intolerance that makes it okay. She may be deluding herself, but she’s not fooling anybody else.
Absurdist… It was that video posted to Jestertunes and Long Story Longer which prompted this response! I’m always the last to know. 🙂
Avitable… Then I will try to make it worth your while! I must warn you, however… if you DON’T tune in, we’ll be talking about you.
Chris… You obviously have more disposable income to devote to porn than I do!
Karl… Thanks for your support!
Caffeinated Librarian… Lesbians are making their own lesbian porn on a nightly basis! They don’t need to buy it, they get it all the time for free!
Mr. Fabulous… I would certainly hope so! It’s things like this which cause society to crumble.
Kyra… I’m counting on it!
Yellojkt… Yeah, but a urinal cake eating monkey is so cliché now-a-days. I’m going to have to come up with something new and groundbreaking…
Miss Britt… Will do! Thank you for this potentially life-saving advice!
Shari… Lucky for you, the show (in all its depravity) is archived at BlogTalk Radio!
Claire… I was highly dubious about working in the new effects, but I have to admit… I am falling in love with the show all over again. The people involved worked very hard to make sure that everything was faithful to the original, and it shows.
RW… Well, Rule 34 does dictate Kern-porn exists on the internet somewhere… not that this is something I would ever want to see. =shudder=
Turnbaby… That’s because SALLY KERN IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Robert… I wonder the same thing. The Next Generation shows were hardly groundbreaking in the special effects department. Though, I don’t have the same love for any of the spin-offs that I have for the original series, so my enthusiasm wouldn’t be the same. 🙁
John… From watching their videos? No. From having sex with them? Yes. 🙂
Whall… You’re not going to find out from watching FOX News and listening to douchebags like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly, thats for sure!
Winter… Yes! Another vote for naughty lesbian porn! I will gladly defer to advice from the Proprietress of PornFest!
CK… And we’re totally hot too! 😀
What’s really cool about the remastered shots is that they bolster the story-telling.
Whew! I’m okay then. : )
GREAT Star Trek link. I’ve caught a few of the remastered episodes…will have to keep an eye out for more.