CRACKERS!

Posted on Monday, November 7th, 2011

Dave!Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays!

And that somebody is me, which means I have no desire to blog tonight.

DAVETOON: Bad Monkey swearing

I do have a desire to eat crackers and drink Kool-Aid, however.

Tags:
Categories: DaveToons 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

WHAT KIND OF CRACKERS?
    Uh, sorry for shouting.

2. RW says:

Yes vodka goes good with some Kool-aid flavors…

3. the muskrat says:

If someone asked about a case of the Mondays where I work, he’d get his ass kicked!

Goldfish or Cheez-Its are my choice of crackers.

5. Citizen_stu says:

I thought you were about to star ranting about white people :p

6. whitenoise says:

Dude. Graham crackers rock.