Earth!

Posted on Wednesday, April 21st, 2010

Dave!It's Earth Day tomorrow! You should love the Earth for the day. As for me, I Love the Earth every day!

DAVETOON: Lil' Dave and Bad Monkey Loves the Earth!

It's just most of the people on the Earth I don't love so much.

Except you.

I totally love you.

Tags:
Categories: DaveToons 2010, News - Politics 2010Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Suebob says:

Aw. You’re making me blush.

2. Peggy Archer says:

I love you too, Dave. We all love you.

3. Sorata says:

HA! I knew it! I knew you love me all along!

4. B.E. Earl says:

It looks like you REALLY love Earth. Like you’re banging the Indian Ocean or something. ;)

5. I love the Earth every day too since I work for a green cleaning company! Makes going to work worthwhile.

I love you, too!
    OMG! Are we going steady now?

7. Steve says:

I don’t love you too.

8. bo says:

I loved it so much I humped it.

9. whall says:

I was going to say same AS BE Earl. Or comment that it’s interesting that you think the Indian Ocean represents the backside of the world.

Racist.