Have you ever been tagged with a meme that you could swear you've done before... but can find no trace of it in your archives? Yeah, me too. Maybe it's just that, after two years of rambling on, I've talked about all this stuff at one time or another and it just seems that way.
Oh well. It's nice to get it all out in one place. Anthony, this one's for you:
Seven things I plan to do before I die...
- Stand on the Great Wall of China.
- Touch the waters of the Aegean.
- See Michelangelo's David in Florence.
- Gaze upon the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
- Visit New Orleans reborn.
- Complete an episode of Dave's Bad-Ass Blogography Show.
- Rule the earth as master of all I survey.
Seven things I can do...
- Feel comfortable in unfamiliar places.
- Accept responsibility for my actions.
- Laugh in the face of adversity.
- Make a pretty good plate of enchiladas.
- Talk to complete strangers.
- Build a cool fort with couch pillows.
- Be supportive of those who try.
- Find happiness when there's nothing to be happy about.
Seven things I can not do...
- Tolerate cruelty.
- Accept ignorance.
- Understand violence.
- Embrace stupidity.
- Condone laziness.
- Endure David Caruso's "acting."
- Eat meat.
Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex...
- You're Elizabeth Hurley.
Seven things I say the most...
- "I'm sorry but you just aren't right for our band, INXS."
- "Entertain me."
- "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
- "Logan and Veronica 4-Ever."
Seven Books I love...
- Noble House by James Clavell.
- Dune. by Frank Herbert
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy by Douglas Adams.
- Last Chance to See by Douglas Adams.
- Lightning by Dean Koontz.
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
Right about now, I'm suppose to be tagging a bunch of other people for this meme, but I've sworn not to do that anymore. That being said, doesn't this seem like a job for Chronic Listaholic? And I must admit to being curious as to how Karla, everybody's favorite Textpatriate would answer these questions.
Movie Quotable of the Day: "Miss Stoeger... my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose."
Last Week's Answer: Fight Club
(2004) with Edward Norton and Brad Pitt.