After a grueling day at work (thank you Adobe!) I have a grueling night of work ahead of me. It wouldn't suck so much except that I've got some great DVD rentals that I've been wanting to watch. I also would like to make ice cream a few times before summer is over. Homemade ice cream on a hot summer day kicks ass. Waaah.
I found this meme over at The Shape of Days, though it will be tough to top Jeff's answers...
Five things I'd like never to do again:
- Use a Windows-based PC.
- Watch FOX News.
- Date a psychotic bitch.
- Hear bad news.
- Eat natto.
Five things I've lost that I'd like to have back:
- My best friend.
- Reality-free television.
- My pre-dot-com-implosion income level.
- Adobe customer support.
- Hope for the future.
Five things you can totally have for a song if you make me the right offer:
- My piece of shit Panasonic DVD recorder.
- My piece of shit Panasonic cordless phone.
- My piece of shit copy of Microsoft Windows XP.
- My piece of shit Dell Inspiron PC.
- My endorsement of your product or service.
Five people to whom I owe apologies:
- Elizabeth Hurley.
- Elizabeth Hurley's kid.
- Elizabeth Hurley's fiance.
- Elizabeth Hurley's extended family.
Five people who can totally lick my balls:
- Jared Fogel.
- Judge Judy.
- Ann Coulter, everybody at FOX News, and the entire Bush administration.
- Whoever canceled Jeremy Piven's Cupid and subsequently refuses to release it on DVD.
- Elizabeth Hurley's fiance (though I wouldn't refuse Elizabeth Hurley herself, if she was so inclined).
Argh. It's been five days and I still haven't unpacked my suitcase. I should really do that before the clean underwear runs out. It's too hot and sweaty to be going commando. Bleh. One more thing I have to do.
Movie Quotable of the Day: "It knows only that it needs, Commander. But, like so many of us, it does not know what."
Yesterday's Answer: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
(1992) with Sheryl Lee and Peggy Lipton.