Today was not much better than yesterday. I hope this string of sucky days ends soon. Needless to say, this means I am not in much of a mood to write anything chipper. Perhaps a questionaire? Neil is always finding new and interesting memes for his blog. He should have listed this uncanny talent under question #20. So here goes "Another Day, Another Meme."
- Born on what day of the week? A Thursday. After 14 hours of labor (or so my mother tells me).
- Chore you hate? Ironing, but only because I suck at it. I always end up putting more wrinkles in than what I started with, and that's what I hate. I don't mean to be sexist, but my search for the perfect woman will include ironing skills. Damn, I'll bet Elizabeth Hurley can iron the hell out of a pair of trousers...
- Dad’s name? Well, I'm David Simmer II, so you figure it out.
- Essential makeup item? Uhhh... do contact lenses count?
- Favorite actor? There are too many to pick just one... Kevin Kline, James Earl Jones, Bill Murray, Jean Reno, Morgan Freeman... and since "actress" is no longer politically correct, I suppose I should include ELIZABETH HURLEY, Uma Thurman, Jaimie Lee Curtis, Selma Blair, and Liv Tyler. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.
- Gold or silver? I don't wear jewelry, so I'd probably opt for gold because I could sell it for more money!
- Hometown? Cashmere, WA.
- Instruments you play? None anymore.
- Job title? Marketing and Design Coordinator... I think... I don't know that I've ever looked at my business card.
- Kids? None that I know of. Wow, that sounded funny in my head, but looks kind of crass in print.
- Living arrangements? Apartment.
- Mom’s name? Mommy!
- Need? To escape from time to time.
- Overnight hospital stays? None that I remember for myself, but I have stayed overnight to be with others.
- Phobias? Heights. I thought that skydiving would cure me of it, but it never did.
- Quote you like? "No matter where you go, there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai.
- Religious affiliation? None, though I study Buddhism.
- Siblings? My younger brother.
- Time you wake up? Usually between 4:30am and 5:30am.
- Unique talent? To completely ignore annoying people around me.
- Vegetable you refuse to eat? Broccoli or cauliflower... I loathe even the smell of them.
- Worst habit? Completely ignoring people who annoy me.
- X-rays you’ve had? My right foot (nope, it wasn't broken) and my teeth.
- Yummy food you make? Enchiladas based on my grandmother's recipe, but with rice instead of meat.
- Zodiac Sign? Aries. THE RAM!!
Tomorrow is Wednesday already? Bleh. I don't hold out much hope for it not sucking...
oo I have a variation on that at http://kazza.kazza.id.au/mt-archives/000628.html
.. I’d check your business card except I seem to have lost both of them – fraggle! – the second one will turn up, it’s just been put away somewhere 🙂
Hey, the meme seems to have mutated over time… I never got a question about my socks!
yeah funny how they change like that. I checked your business card – it says “Marketing & Design Coordinator”