And so it's Friday.
My entire day... from 4:00am to 8:00pm... was spent working. I have a number of projects coming due, and I've been killing myself trying to stay on top of everything.
Then, at long last, tonight I finally reached my breaking point and decided to set aside my work.
For different work!
- I finished unpacking my suitcase from my past three trips.
- I filed away my souvenirs from Helsinki, Estonia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Disneyland, and Pittsburgh.
- I backed up my photos for the first time in seven months (holy crap was waiting this long stupid).
- I renewed my expiring internet domains.
- I went through my mail that's been piling up for six weeks.
- I wrote out my annual thank-you cards to all my friends who are participating in our AnySoldier.com care package group.
- I went through a half-dozen boxes of junk sitting in my closet and ended up throwning most of it in the trash.
Well that's four hours of my life I'm never getting back.
I could have spent it eating ice cream and playing video games, but nooooooo!
Except... it's never too late for ice cream is it?