Sunflowers

Posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010

Dave!

DAVETOON: Bad Monkey Reveals a Sunflowers Photo

Tags: ,
Categories: Photography 2010Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. RW says:

…get you 315 coins in 1 day. 2 XPs. Only cost 135 a square…

2. mrs. hall says:

despite the snow today, yesterday the birdies were chirping their butts off yesterday!

so yes, oh yes, spring is fighting back!!! woo hoo!!

3. i love sunflowers. yay bad monkey for bringing them out!

4. A. Lewis says:

One thing I think is funny is to see “Sunflower” body lotion, shampoo, cologne, body sprays, etc etc. The funny part?? Sunflowers don’t have a scent that I recall. So what in the hell is a “Sunflower body lotion” supposed to smell like?!

5. Darci says:

Squeee…New iPhone wallpaper…thanks so very much for the wee bit of sunshine.

6. Lisa says:

So cool! Bring out the spring!

Looking outside my window at the new snow coming down, that picture just made my day!

8. Amy says:

And then Charles Charles, The Pie Maker and a random Bad Monkey made a lurker from upstate NY think about her favorite tv show that was, of course, cancelled….