Saturdays

Posted on Saturday, June 6th, 2009

Dave!Last Saturday I was wandering through beautiful sun-drenched parks, playing mini-golf, drinking Jäger shots, and eating really bad Mexican food.

This Saturday I spent every last minute inside a dark room glued to a glowing computer screen, desperately trying to get caught up with work before I have to leave on Monday.

If there's a better example of karma in action, I don't know what it would be...

Bothell Landing Park

Tomorrow?

More of the same. More of the same.

Tags: , , ,
Categories: DaveLife 2009Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Brent says:

Is it me or does Jäger taste like Robitussin?

2. sizzle says:

At least this weekend isn’t as nice weather-wise so you can feel less bad about being stuck inside. Just trying to look at the bright side. :-)

I think you work too hard. But I’m glad you are getting away! :)

4. Sarah says:

I ditched work to go the beach. Now I have to work an entire weekend this week.

I can only imagine what’s going to happen when I get back from taking four days off.

Incredible views of the trees. That’s where I would not mind spending a Saturday.

6. whall says:

You know, with Windows you can change your background to be some really beautiful picture, like one, say, of a park!