Vacation

Posted on Friday, March 21st, 2008

Dave!I'm on vacation!

And since I fully plan on being incapacitated any minute now, I wish you a happy Good Friday!

Rockin Out

I know mine will be.

Categories: Travel 2008Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Mrs. K says:

Party on, Dave!

2. jenny says:

Sweet! But you’re not really drinking Jaegermeister, are you? Bring bail money… all’s I’m saying. Enjoy your vacation! :)

3. Kristin says:

Yay! I will be joining you in relaxation so very soon! T minus 66 minutes. Okay, not that soon.

4. Robin says:

Have a great vacation Dave! Be safe!

5. Winter says:

WOOT! Vacation! Enjoy!

6. Kyra Sutra says:

Y’know… you should have told me you were coming to Seattle… I would have met up with you for a quickie!

7. Tracy says:

Rock on, rock star. Have a great trip.

8. jake titus says:

Make it a great trip!!!! I’m friggen jealous!!!

9. Is that what normally hoppens to you bank holidays then?

10. Enjoy it, Dave. All the best.

11. karla says:

Good Friday? Judging by your kick ass rock n rollness in that photo I am thinking BAAAD Friday. Very bad indeed. In a GOOD way.

12. Awesome picture. You’re such a geek!