Ho

Posted on Monday, December 25th, 2006

Dave!

Dave Santa

Categories: DaveToons 2006Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Laurence says:

Ooooooh it is Santa Dave ? or Father Davemas ?!? or, or Le Père Davoël ???

He is so “mignon”… This Lil Dave disguised as a Santa Claus (Père Noël in French) !!! :-)

Joyeux Davoël !!!

2. Kyra says:

I like it… except he seems to have shaved off his hair on one side?

3. Kristin says:

Who you callin’ a ho?

Merry Christmas, Dave! Thanks for making my year a lot funnier, and validating my desire to kill people in creative ways for traffic offenses.

Kristin

4. Mooselet says:

Happy Boxing Day Dave! And you really shouldn’t call L’il Dave a ho. It’s not very Christmas-like.

5. Tis true, Lil Dave looks like he got a Cyndi Lauper ‘do. He’s still cute though.

6. Merry Christmas, Dave! I hope Santa brought Bad Monkey some booze.

7. NetChick says:

Dave, have you lost weight??! :)

Merry HO HO!!!!! Hope it was a good one for ya.

Cheers,
    Tan

8. Avitable says:

You know, I was thinking about Buddhism and holidays. And I think that just like Shintoism in Japan, the concept of Christmas as a commercial American holiday should be congruent and able to be celebrated simultaneously with Buddhism. If you look at it at the concept of giving gifts and celebrating the year, rather than receiving gifts, it’s not contradictory in any way!

9. ~jtm says:

And a Happy ‘Ho’ to you as well!

10. diane says:

Santa Dave is very cute, but very thin!! Has he been fasting too?
    Merry Winter Solstice. :)

11. kapgar says:

A big ol’ Merry Xmas back atcha.

12. nancycle says:

Jeez….Lil Dave looked happier when he was puking.

Oh well.

For the record, I think lil Dave looks ADORABLE.

Even without the Buddha belly.

13. Wayne Hall says:

So why is he so down? Shopping?