Posted on Sunday, January 1st, 2006

Dave!Whoopee.

Dave 2006

Categories: DaveToons 2006Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Kimono says:

Happy New Year, Dave!!

I hope you have a great year in 2006.
    See you again!

2. kilax says:

Happy New Year Dave!

3. Troy says:

Happy New Years Dave.

4. Naomi says:

He seems to be in a position of resignation… poor little fella–one too many, one too many…

Happiness for the year that is new!

5. Kevin says:

Hmm…. me thinks you are not too happy with the new year.

Meh, it’s not much on my end either. Just another year.

6. SJ says:

Awww, that Davetoon would sure make a cute STAMP. Maybe after you become Pope, huh?

Happy New Year!!!

7. Neil says:

Couldn’t he have at least shaved for New Year’s Eve?

8. Dave2 says:

Perhaps he did shave… but it wasn’t his face!

Thanks for all the kind New Year’s wishes everybody!

9. michaelsean says:

Happy New Year brother.

ryc: Yeah. I am not sure how they made that camera better, yet smaller. It is way cool though. I like to take my camera everywhere with me… and the smaller it gets, the easier that is. Hope you are alive and doing well.

10. The Ref, LGC, England says:

Happy New Year Dave. Hopefully see you in Europe for that long overdue promised chocolate shake