1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? The tap water where I live is chlorinated, which I hate, so I always buy whatever jug drinking water is on sale at the grocery store. At work I usually purchase flats of "Kirkland" water from Costco to drink.
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? I try to stay away from chips because I'm trying to limit the amount of hydrogenated fats I consume... but when I must have a chip, it's usually Sun Chips Regular. My favorite snack that's not a chip remains Pirate's Booty, which I will gladly eat over any other snack food.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I like the enchiladas I make. They are based on a recipe my grandmother gave me, but I use rice instead of burger meat.
4. How do you have your eggs? Creamed into mayonnaise, which I will eat on most anything. On the rare occasion that I eat eggs, they are usually scrambled.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? The cook at Denny's. I had the Boca Burger which is always excellent (unfortunately, the fries were not very crispy this time around, however).
I love comments! However, all comments are moderated, and won't appear until approved. Are you an abusive troll with nothing to contribute? Don't bother. Selling something? Don't bother. Spam linking? Don't bother.
sorry for bumping your blog, but i only just came across it today and i’m just reading through the archives.
1. What drinking water do you prefer — tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? I live in a hard water which is nice to drink so in not so many words, tap water
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? well over here in England they’re called crisps and um i think I’d have to say McCoy’s Barbecue Beef
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I can Only cook two things, beans on toast with cheese on top, and scrambled eggs on toast, and i’d have to say i like scrambled eggs on toast the most 🙂
4. How do you have your eggs? scrambled on toast
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? My Mum and it was good nothing special but well cooked all the same