Tired

Posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2011

Dave!I finally managed to figure out what was wrong with my blog. It had to do with the database not having the right password or something. So that's all been fixed, but now I'm too tired to actually sit down and write a post.

I'm actually too tired to do a lot of things.

I'm too tired of the rancid politics and non-stop dumbassery in Washington DC to care if the government shuts down.

I'm too tired of the long wait between television episodes to give a crap what happens on shows like Fringe.

I'm too tired of the insane cost of going to the grocery store to want to eat anything.

I'm too tired of my massive workload to want to get any work done.

I'm too tired of being broke from vacation to want to pay my bills.

I'm too tired of not sleeping to care if I go to bed.

I'm too tired of traveling to figure out my upcoming travel schedule.

I'm too tired of feeling tired to complain anymore about how tired I am.

All I can do is hope that tomorrow I feel different.

If not, I guess I'll have to drink a can of Red Bull or something.

Tags: ,
Categories: DaveLife 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Red Bull… and Monkey Bread. Monkey Bread makes everything better.

2. Courage!
    Kisses from France

Sounds like someone needs some pudding!!

4. Megan says:

I’m too tired of the rancid politics and non-stop dumbassery in Washington DC to care if the government shuts down.

Yes. This.

And I think Eric’s right. Monkey Bread.

5. bo says:

I hope you feel better today.

6. We went grocery shopping last night and I didn’t think we had all that much stuff in our cart. $140 at the register. I kinda stood there starting at the teenager who rang up our stuff and wanted to say “are you sure you did that right?”. How can that have cost $140?

7. Iron Fist says:

Grilled cheese sandwich! Always makes me feel better.

8. Nenette says:

A good night’s sleep and a big bowl of green jello does wonders for one’s optimism. Big hugs for you, dear DS2.

9. Patrick Chadd says:

A big pitcher of Sangria or mulled wine…putcha right out!