On behalf of a grateful nation, my thanks to all who sacrificed their lives in the name of freedom this Memorial Day... and every day.
Neil is on a roll, with the meme du jour being a run-through at Blog Ideas. I have alread done this one before, so here's hoping that there are new questions in the mix.
- What is something scientists need to invent? A replacement for fossil fuels would be nice. Preferably one that is renewable and not harmful to the environment. Will it be biodiesel? I have no idea. Better work that one out really quickly.
- My life as a cartoon. Bwah ha hah. I draw too many cartoons of my life as it is.
- Boxers; Briefs; Commando? I mostly wear boxers, though I do own some briefs as well. I have gone commando exactly twice (once because my underwear was forgotten... once because it was stolen).
- Vanity Search @ Google: does your site come up? Both my name and my blog ("Blogography") come up first. That's kind of nice, I guess.
- Pickles: Friend or Foe? Pickles are my friend. I love pickles. I especially love pickle chips, but not on my burger... I always take them off my veggie burger and eat them separately.
Ooooh... time to pack my suitcase. See you in Seattle.
Movie Quotable of the Day: "There's only three reasons why you can't make your court date... One, you're in a hospital. Two, you're in jail. Three, your ass is dead."
Day-Before-Yesterday's Answer: Office Space
(1999) with Ron Livingston and Stephen Root.