Heartless

Posted on Thursday, February 10th, 2011

Dave!One of those days...

DAVETOON: Lil' Dave Kicking a Heart

On the bright side, even heartache means you're feeling something.

And just in time for Valentine's Day.

Tags: ,
Categories: DaveLife 2011, DaveToons 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Peggy Archer says:

Uh, oh. Hope everything’s going to be okay.

And Valentine’s day is just a manufactured ‘holiday’ to get people to buy things they don’t need.

2. john says:

*sigh*, yeah, I know and share that feeling. In a day or two I will be back to my cold, dead self.

3. MsChick74 says:

Brutal. I’m sorry you’re suffering from heartbreak. I still think that better to have loved and lost is all bullshit. I’ve lost enough to be an expert on it and losing isn’t better. It’s better to be loved. I hope that happens for you.

4. Alexander says:

Y’know Dave, it really is too bad you play for the other team, because I think we both know dozens–if not HUNDREDS–of gay men on several continents would be happy to call you their husband…

5. the muskrat says:

Little Dave appears to have mad hacky sack skills!

6. Nenette says:

Big hug coming your way.

7. Hilly Sue says:

I’m sorry, my sweet little cupcake. I hate that feeling and know it all too well.

Of course, you are right about at least feeling *something*. I’m so turned off to the notion of romantic love these days that I feel like part of me is seriously MIA.

8. DrRuss says:

I absolutely covet your graphics on this website thingy of yours. I would love for you to design an avatar or something for me and my website. This site is so cool on so many different levels.

Sorry you are feeling down and wishing I could bolster you up–I almost said buck you up but was afraid it might be misinterpreted (just a Texas boy in the big city of NYC). Best wishes–russ

9. Kristin Wood says:

Aw, Dave, I’m sorry to hear it. I think you’re pretty great.

10. Ms Batman says:

Ah Boo, I know exactly how you feel and I’m sorry. Here’s sending you cyber hugs, which? Is the best I can do.

11. Foo says:

This makes me a very sad panda. :-( Hang in there D2, hoping future days are filled with less heartache. xoxo

12. I’m sorry you’re bummed. I’ll be your token lesbian valentine if you want :)

13. Leah says:

I’m sad for you that you needed to draw this… but I want to use it as my valentine’s card to everyone this year.

*hugs*