Monkey!

Dave!

Dave On Strike!

Tags:
Categories: DaveToons 2016Click To It: Permalink

Comments

Yay! Love this.

Hope this strikes ends soon. And I hope we get some kind of details on why the strike happened.

2. tina says:

Year of the monkey! I only follow yours and another persons blog after all these years. I hope you never quit.

3. Omaha Carl says:

I know you must be tremendously busy with something to be on strike. Hope all is well. Not giving up on you.

4. Catherine says:

I was born in a Year of the Monkey, and I’ve always been rather pleased about that. It makes me happy that you busted your strike for a nod to my animal. :)

5. ally says:

happy belated new year!

6. Raku says:

My Zodiac sign is the Water Monkey (born 1992), so I’m really enjoying this Chinese New Year =)