Happiest of New Years to you!
When it comes to New Year's resolutions, I'm pretty boring because I have the exact same New Year's resolutions every year. The same five goals going on for heaven only knows how long. This year is no different, so here we go...
- Try a Pop-Tart flavor I've never had before. DONE! Frosted Sugar-Cookie and Brown Sugar Cinnamon (I don't think it's new... but I had never tried it before).
- Travel somewhere I've never been before. DONE! I was too buried in work to do much personal travel this year, but still made it to Whittier and Prince William Sound in Alaska, a place I've long wanted to visit for glacier-watching.
- Visit a Hard Rock Cafe I haven't seen before. DONE! Added the new cafe in Memphis, the new casino in Vancouver, the new hotel in Lake Tahoe, and the new cafe in Anchorage to my checklist.
- Drink a beer I've never drank before. DONE! My favorite new beer I tried last year was Alaskan Brewing Company's Polar White.
- Get another Apple product. DONE! In addition to a fourth-generation AppleTV, I also got a beautiful iMac 5K Retina Display for work.
I'm not sure what 2016 holds for me. Some pretty big changes are happening in my life, so I may need to focus on things other than Pop Tarts, Travel, Hard Rocks, Beer, and Apple stuff. Or maybe I need to focus more on them? I dunno. New challenges await!