Christmas

Posted on Sunday, December 25th, 2011

Dave!When I was a kid, Christmas was a pretty big deal.

And even though it's not much a part of my life now, it's fun to look back on my early days to remember why I enjoyed... why I still enjoy... the season so much. Despite all the headaches, craziness, idiocy, fanaticism, and commercialism, it's still a time of year when you see a lot of happy people. Especially when it comes to stupid kids who don't know any better...

Davy at Christmas

Davy at Christmas

Davy at Christmas

Davy at Christmas

Davy at Christmas

Davy at Christmas

If you celebrate the holiday, here's hoping your Christmas is filled with goofy smiles too.

Tags:
Categories: DaveLife 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

1. Mind Of Mine says:

Those photos are adorable. I had an excellent time today.

Christmas is what you make of it, so if you think it is becoming or is to commercial, then scale it back. Avoid the shops, avoid the hassle and just enjoy it.

Merry Christmas.

2. A. Lewis says:

oh my god, remember ALL of those icicles? Holy christmas smokes.

3. Mel says:

I LOVED SPIROGRAPH!!!

4. DrRuss says:

I still have my Spirograph set. My parents even sprung for the Deluxe set.

I love the older photos. And you had a Spirograph. I loved mine a lot. Drawing circles with the plastic rings. It was way cool.

Enjoy your holidays.

6. BosGuy says:

Cute kiddie photos. The last picture of you with all the plastic circles was a toy I remember having too.

7. TheQueen says:

I’ll tell you why you like Christmas. Because you grew up with the right kind of tinsel.

8. the muskrat says:

I need to find young pictures of myself and post them online…these are great!