WHORE!

Posted on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011

Dave!And so this happened...

DAVETOON: Sitting next to a gum-smacking whore on the plane.

Sitting next to a gum-smacking whore for 5-1/2 hours is the flight of my nightmares.

When the Delta Airlines Lady in the safety video is telling everybody what to do in case of emergencies, somehow this wasn't covered.

Tags: , ,
Categories: DaveToons 2011, Travel 2011Click To It: Permalink

Comments

It could’ve been worse- I mean, you could’ve had her, and a screaming kid wiping boogers on you, and someone could’ve taken out your good eye… :D
    Happy Thanksgiving, Dave!!

2. On both my flights this week I was seated next to huge guys that sprawled out into my chair space.. *yay*

I know the woman in that safety video. Perhaps a new addition is needed for the gum-smacking whores.

4. the muskrat says:

In first class? I thought such only happened in the “cheap seats.”

5. Sarah says:

I every time I chew gum I think of you Dave. I’m sorry your flight back wasn’t a good one.

6. Citizen_Stu says:

And how did you stop yourself from killing her?

7. bob says: